"I will question you, and you shall answer Me"
1. The Ten Commandments were received on:
a. Mount Carmel
b. Mount Ararat
c. Mount Sinai
2. Solomon wrote how many proverbs?
3. At one time, a shaved head was a symbol of:
4. Which of these trees was cursed by Jesus?
5. The prophet Balaam was saved from an angel's sword by:
a. A goat
b. A donkey
c. A child
6. Who was Moses' sister?
7. After the Book of Psalms, what is the longest book (number of chapters) in the Bible?
a. 2 Chronicles
8. Who is credited with writing the Book of Revelation?
9. How many books of the Bible begin with the letter E?
10. Who was David's father?
~ "Let your speech always be with grace,
seasoned with salt,
that you may know
how you ought to answer each one" ~