Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What I Know


"The Lord is the true God; 
He is the living God and the everlasting King"
Jeremiah 10:10


"You are the same, and Your years will have no end"
Psalm 102:27


"No one is like You, O Lord;
You are great, and Your name is mighty in power"
Jeremiah 10:6


"You gave me life and showed me kindness, 
and in Your providence, watched over my spirit"
Job 10:12


"You are my hope, O Lord God; 
 You are my trust from my youth"
Psalm 71:5


"The Lord our God is merciful and forgiving, 
  even though we have rebelled against Him"
Daniel 9:9


"You are my hiding place; You will protect me from trouble
   and surround me with songs of deliverance.  Selah"
Psalm 32:7


No matter what I do during the day... no matter what I see or hear or want or accomplish...

I'm so glad I know what I know.  I'm so glad He is Who He is. 

~

No comments:

Post a Comment