"Now prepare yourself like a man;
I will question you, and you shall answer Me."
1. Who married his half-sister?
2. Who dreamed that the sun and the moon and 11 stars bowed down to him?
3. When Elijah ran from Jezebel, what food was sent to him by God?
b. angel food cake
c. meat pies
4. What did Abigail give to David to apologize for her husband's behavior?
c. food and wine
5. Whose mother-in-law did Jesus heal when she had a fever?
b. Mary Magdalene
6. When Jesus healed the man who was blind from birth, He made mud with His spit and put it on the man's eyes. What did He tell the man to do then?
a. Go pray in the synagogue
b. Go show himself to the Pharisees
c. Wash in the Sea of Galilee
d. Wash in the pool of Siloam
7. On which day were birds created?
8. Samson's riddle was about bees in what?
a. a tree stump
b. a bear's carcass
c. a cave
d. a lion's carcass
9. How many days did Goliath challenge Israel to send a man to fight him?
a. 2 days
b. 13 days
c. 40 days
d. 75 days
10. Where did David fatally wound Goliath?
Good luck! Answers tomorrow!
~ "And all the people shall answer and say, 'Amen!'" ~