"I will question you, and you shall answer Me"
1. Who is credited with being "Mother of all the Living" ?
c. Noah's wife
2. The feast celebrated at the Last Supper was
a. Feast of Tabernacles
b. Feast of Dedication
d. Feast of Unleavened Bread
3. Who was Jacob's firstborn?
4. Who hid two spies on a roof?
5. The diet of John the Baptist consisted of:
a. Fruit and herbs
b. Locusts and honey
c. Meats and vegetables
d. Gluten-free flat bread and hummus
6. How many children did Hannah have?
7. Who is considered the father of all musicians?
8. How many books of the Old Testament are divided into two parts?
9. What Jewish ruler visited Jesus by night?
10. What was the site of Jacob's famous dream?
* Answers tomorrow!
~ "Let your speech always be with grace
seasoned with salt,
that you may know
how you ought to answer each one" ~