Saturday, November 26, 2011

Lessons from an Awesome Girl


It's Thanksgiving weekend, and I am enjoying lovely time with family, so I have again asked my Awesome Girl to step in and share with you.  Enjoy! 

**************************

Ok I’m going to talk about music again. 
Sorry about that :)

If you know Taylor Swift’s music, you know that her last two albums were called Fearless, and Speak Now. So I’m going to use the names two albums as the point of this blog post.

How often do you evangelize? I have to say that I have never done it except a couple times on a game on my iPod with chat boxes. I think that a lot of times people don’t do it because they’re afraid of what people will think of them. I know I do! 
But instead of thinking about how other people perceive us, we need to be FEARLESS and let people know about the wonderful thing Jesus did for us by dying on the cross. Our life on this earth is short and we need to SPEAK NOW before our time has run out. God put us here on this earth to tell the good news.
Mark 16:16 says that “Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.”
The punishment for not believing, is spending eternity forever in hell.
 "And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire." Revelation 20:15

So are you going to be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW?

Matthew 28:19-20 – “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Matthew 9:37-38 Then He said to His disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. “Therefore beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into His harvest.”

No comments:

Post a Comment