Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Jesus loves me, this I know

"Behold, what manner of love
the Father has bestowed on us!"
1 John 3:1

Remember that beautiful present a friend of mine gave me for my birthday?  With the lovely wrapping?


I shared about it here.

Well, one of the many talents of my Awesome Girl, is photography.  And she loves taking pictures of flowers, so when she saw how beautifully the present was, well, presented, she wanted to take it outside and take some pictures.  So I thought share them with you, and then let you know which one took my breath away ~ literally.




























Lovely.  Every shot.  But this is the one that struck me...



See that hand?  It made my heart skip a beat when I saw this picture.  That is the hand of my daughter.   More beautiful to me than any flower.  More precious to me than any gift. 

When I think of how much I love my children... how I love everything about them... is when I appreciate how much He loves me.

~ "He will rejoice over you with gladness;
He will quiet you by His love;
He will exult over you with loud singing" ~
Zephaniah 3:17
~

No comments:

Post a Comment