Monday, March 11, 2013

Things I was thinking today..

He is perfect
"He is the Rock, His works are perfect,
and all His ways are just. 
A faithful God who does no wrong,
upright and just is He."
Deuteronomy 32:4


His works are wonderful
"They will speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty,
and I will meditate on Your wonderful works"
Psalm 145:5


He is Judge
"He will judge between many peoples
and will settle disputes for strong nations far and wide. 
They will beat their swords into plowshares
and their spears into pruning hooks."
Micah 4:3


He gives salvation
"Yet will I rejoice in the Lord,
I will joy in the God of my salvation"
Habakkuk 3:18


He is invisible
"Now to the King eternal, immortal,
invisible, the only God,
be honor and glory for ever and ever."
1 Timothy 1:17


He is the answer
"Call to Me, and I will answer you,
and show you great and mighty things,
which you do not know"
Jeremiah 33:3


He is the Beginning
"He said to me,
'It is done!
I am the Alpha and the Omega,
the Beginning and the End"
Revelation 21:6
~

No comments:

Post a Comment