Monday, June 23, 2014

Psalm 145


"I will extol You, my God, O King;
And I will bless Your name forever and ever.
Every day I will bless You,
And I will praise Your name forever and ever...

One generation shall praise Your works to another,
And shall declare Your mighty acts.
I will meditate on the glorious splendor of Your majesty,
And on Your wondrous works.
Men shall speak of the might of Your awesome acts,
And I will declare Your greatness.
They shall utter the memory of Your great goodness,
And shall sing of Your righteousness.

All Your works shall praise You, O Lord,
And Your saints shall bless You.
They shall speak of the glory of Your kingdom,
And talk of Your power...

My mouth shall speak the praise of the Lord,
And all flesh shall bless His holy name
Forever and ever." 

(verses 1-2, 4-7, 10-11, 21)
~

No comments:

Post a Comment