Monday, January 30, 2012

Awesome and Amazing

"the child grew in stature and in favor, 
both with the Lord and men"
1 Samuel 2:26


I wonder if, when Jesus was growing up, He ever said to his mother, “I think we should cuddle for a few minutes.”

I wonder if He ever told His mom to relax, and He’d carry in the groceries.... 

I wonder if, when His mother asked Him to do something, if He did more than she asked.... 

I wonder if she was continually amazed at His creativity as an artist; and the beautiful artwork He'd create...

I wonder if He had a cheeky sense of humor that brought her to laughter even on hard days....

I wonder if it gave her joy to see how hard he worked at His studies... 


Man, I love being a mother....

~ "May your father and mother rejoice;
       may she who gave you birth be joyful!" ~
Proverbs 23:25

No comments:

Post a Comment