Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome, 2012!

Oh, sing to the Lord a new song!
For He has done marvelous things
Psalm 98:1

Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I declare!
Before they spring forth I tell you of them
Isaiah 42:9

Behold, I will do a new thing; 
now it shall spring forth; 
shall you not know it?
Isaiah 43:19

Your mercies are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness!
Lamentations 3:23

I will give you a new heart 
and put a new spirit within you
Ezekiel 36:26

A new commandment I give to you; 
as I have loved you, 
that you also love one another
John 13:34

If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation;
old things have passed away, 
behold all things have become new
2 Corinthians 5:17

Be renewed in the spirit of your mind, 
and put on the new man 
which was created according to God, 
in true righteousness and holiness
Ephesians 4:23-24

We, according to His promise, 
look for new heavens and a new earth 
in which righteousness dwells
2 Peter 3:13

Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, 
for the first heaven and the first earth 
had passed away
Revelation 21:1

I saw the holy city, the New Jerusalem, 
coming down out of heaven from God
Revelation 21:2

He who sat on the throne said, 
"Behold, I make all things new"
Revelation 21:5

Happy New Year, my friends!  May your 2012 be blessed in Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment