Sunday, February 16, 2014

Because

It's Sunday, and I'm feeling very strongly like praising Him.  Join me, won't you?

Because He is Jehovah
"And God spoke to Moses and said to him:
'I am the Lord.  I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob,
as God Almighty, but by My name Lord, I was not known to them."
Exodus 6:2-3

Because He is my Satisfaction
"As for me, I will see Your face in righteousness;
I shall be satisfied when I awake in Your likeness"
Psalm 17:15

Because He knows me Intimately
"O Lord, You have searched me and You know me...
You perceive my thoughts from afar...
You are familiar with all my ways."
Psalm 139:1-3

Because He is my Advocate
"My little children, these things I write to you,
so that you may not sin.  And if anyone sins, 
we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ"
1 John 2:1

Because He is Unequaled
"'To whom will you compare Me?
Or who is My equal?' says the Holy One
Isaiah 40:25

Because He is my Teacher
"I will instruct you and teach you
in the way you should go;
I will guide you with My eye"
Psalm 32:8

Because He is the End
"He said to me, 'It is done.
I am the Alpha and the Omega,
the Beginning and the End.'"
Revelation 21:6
~

No comments:

Post a Comment