Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Neediness

"I take pleasure in needs... 
for when I am weak, then I am strong"
2 Corinthians 12:10

I needed a friend to provide a ride home for my Amazing Boy today, because I had someplace I had to be.

I needed a car in order for me to drop him off, and to get me where I had to be. 

I needed a hearty lunch, because I wasn't able to have dinner tonight. 

I needed a chair to be able to prep for the study I had to attend. 

I needed materials and a brain to be able to teach my kids.

I needed kids with the ability to learn what I was teaching them. 

I needed my husband to go to his job, so that I could be a stay-at-home mom.

I needed a good breakfast to start my day. 

I needed a warm bed to rise out of first thing in the morning.

I needed a home in which to be a stay-at-home mom.

I needed a working washer and dryer to do my laundry for me.

Truth be told, all I really needed today ~ every day ~ is Him. 

~ "God shall supply all your need 
    according to His riches in glory 
   by Christ Jesus" ~
Philippians 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment