Thursday, August 16, 2012

Acknowledgement

You are the Root of Jesse
"In that day there shall be a Root of Jesse, 
who shall stand as a banner to the people; 
for the Gentiles shall seek Him"
Isaiah 11:10

You are the Door of the sheep
"Then Jesus said to them again, 
'Most assuredly, I say to you,
I am the door of the sheep.' "
John 10:7

You are the Rock of my strength
In God is my salvation and my glory;
The rock of my strength
Psalm 62:7

You are the Branch of Righteousness
"In those days and at that time
I will cause to grow up to David
A Branch of Righteousness;
He shall execute judgement and righteousness
in the earth"
Jeremiah 33:15

You are a Horn of Salvation
"Blessed is the Lord God of Israel
who has raised up a Horn of Salvation for us"
Luke 1:69

You are my All in All
"There is neither Greek nor Jew, 
circumcised nor uncircumcised,
barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free,
but Christ is all and in all"
Colossians 3:11

You are Faithful and True
"Now I saw heaven opened, 
and behold, a white horse.  
And He who sat on him
was called Faithful and True"
Revelation 19:11

No comments:

Post a Comment