"I will question you,
and you shall answer Me"
I thought maybe it was time for another Bible quiz. Feeling smart today?
1. Where was Paul the Apostle born?
2. Who was Timothy's mother?
3. To whom did the donkey speak?
4. Who stirred up the water at the Pool of Bethesda?
5. Which city did Jesus not curse?
6. What boy served as King of Jerusalem for one hundred days?
7. Zaccheus climbed up what type of tree?
8. What did Peter find with a coin in its mouth?
9. Who were called "The Sons of Thunder"?
a. James and John
b. Thomas and Judas
c. Peter and Andrew
d. Philip and Matthew
10. What creatures ate the carcass of Jezebel?
~ "So Solomon answered all her questions;
there was nothing so difficult for the king
that he could not explain it to her" ~
1 Kings 10:3