Thursday, March 6, 2014

Near to the heart of God

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me;
Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me."
Psalm 23:4

"Blessed are those who mourn;
for they shall be comforted"
Matthew 5:4

"I will not leave you comfortless;
I will come to you."
John 14:18

"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted
and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
Psalm 34:18

"The eternal God is your refuge,
and underneath are the everlasting arms."
Deuteronomy 33:27

"I will pray the Father, 
and He shall give you another Comforter,
that He may abide with you for ever."
John 14:16

"Surely He has borne our griefs
and carried our sorrows"
Isaiah 53:4

"Praise be to the God and Father
of our Lord Jesus Christ,
the Father of compassion
and the God of all comfort,
who comforts us in all our troubles"
2 Corinthians 1:3-4 


Just in case you are need of some comfort today...
~

No comments:

Post a Comment