Sunday, March 13, 2011

Reasons to Praise

"Praise our God, all peoples, let the sound of His praise be heard!"
Psalm 66:8

Lest we forget how deserving He is....


He is the Lamb of God
~ "Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, 
to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength 
and honor and glory and praise!" ~
Revelation 5:12

There is none beside Him
~ "You are great, and do wondrous things;
You alone are God." ~
Psalm 86:10

He is my Refuge
~ "My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, 
my Shield and the One in whom I take refuge." ~
Psalm 144:2

He is my Savior
~ "I, even I, am the Lord, 
and besides Me there is no Savior." ~
Isaiah 43:11

He is Wisdom
~ "Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!  
How unsearchable are His judgements, and His ways past finding out!" ~
Romans 11:33

He is Unlimited
~ "Can you search out the deep things of God?  
Can you find out the limits of the Almighty?" ~
Job 11:7

He is the Source
~ "Every good and perfect gift is from above, 
and comes down from the Father of lights." ~
James 1:17

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment