Thursday, March 31, 2011

Who do you need Him to be today?

.... because He is who you need Him to be.

He is the Bearer of Burdens
~ "Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you.
He shall never permit the righteous to be moved." ~
Psalm 52:22

He is Kindness
~ "But let him who boasts, boast in this:
that he understands and knows Me;
that I am the Lord, who exercises
kindness, justice and righteousness on earth
for in these I delight." ~
Jeremiah 9:24

He is Everlasting
~ "Before the mountains were brought forth,
or ever You had formed the earth and the world,
even from everlasting to everlasting,
You are God." ~
Psalm 90:2

He is the Rock
~ "The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
my God, my strength, in whom I will trust;
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." ~
Psalm 18:2

He is the Vine
~ "I am the vine, you are the branches.  
He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit;
for without Me you can do nothing." ~
John 15:5

He is Longsuffering
~ "The Lord is slow to anger,
abounding in love and forgiving sin and rebellion." ~
Numbers 14:18

He is Sovereign
~ "Let them know that You, whose name is the Lord - 
that You alone are the Most High over all the earth." ~
Psalm 83:18


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment